NATA: (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates
- The lower age limit of the candidate is 17 years as on 31.07.2017.
- 10+2 or equivalent passed/appearing with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Govts with Mathematics
as one of the subjects of examination.
- The aspirant must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.
- The aspirant should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.
Drawing Test: This is a two hour paper where candidate has to attempt three questions.
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects.
- Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of Perspective Drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Creating Interesting two dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering:
- All the booklets will be served at the beginning in one folder.
- MCQ answer sheet (OMR) will be withdrawn after 90 minutes.
- It is to be noted carefully that the candidates must fill in as well as bubble in ALL the relevant information including the “Question Booklet No” at the indicated places on OMR Answer Sheet,
- Drawing Sheets and Attendance Sheet during examination.
- Questions and all instructions will be available only in English medium.
Registration For NATA:
||Date & Time
|| Start of Online form fill-up
|| End of registration
|| 02.02.2017. (11:59 PM)
|| Image uploads allowed till
|| 03.02.2017. (11:59 PM)
|| Fee payment allowed till
|| 04.02.2017. (11:59 PM)
|| Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in www.nata.in
|| 26.03.2017. (10:30 AM)
|| Date and Time of Examination
|| 16.04.2017. (11 AM to 2 PM)
|| Publication of Results
NATA 2017-Important Announcement-Click Here
For more Queries visit NATA Website : www.nata.in